Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international organisation? Are you passionate about knowing that your colleagues at home and abroad feel they can achieve higher efficiency and greater profitability through your management skills? Then explore this exciting, highly-influential position.
Following the acquisition of danlind by McBride in 2017, local financial support will transition from a local finance structure to a financial matrix construct. As result, this new position will be based in Denmark.
You will be the lead Finance Operations Manager at the danlind sites in Holstebro and Hammel and part of the senior management teams. You will be tasked with providing support in making financial decisions, with joint accountability for the financial performance of both factories. Furthermore, you will lead and develop one plant finance analysis.
You will have an office at both sites and split your time equally between Holstebro and Hammel.
Extracts of Key Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the Finance Management Team along with other finance leaders to identify, prioritise and coordinate the delivery of improvement opportunities within the factory’s finance operations.
- Present financial performance analyses for both sites to the plant managers, the chief financial officer and manufacturing director in order to share understanding of performance drivers and spearhead the right improvement actions.
- Coordinate the site’s profit improvement plans. To evaluate opportunities and support activities designed to build a better future; cost of product reduction (COP), shift pattern changes, terms and conditions changes, machinery automation, future capacity planning, new business wins and restructures.
- Lead the sites’ annual budget process and quarterly financial forecast processes, coordinating operational variances and site overhead submissions and challenging numbers from site stakeholders and cost centre managers to set extensive but achievable targets.
A more detailed list can be presented upon request.
Requirements for executing the job:
- Degree in Finance or Economics and Business, and a few years post-qualified experience.
- Experience in operations finance/supply chain.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a FMCG company.
- Proven leadership capabilities within a change management/project management context.
Job specific competencies
- A skilled Influencer capable of shaping outcomes for positive effects.
- A proactive and positive change agent.
- A confident and competent presenter, able to challenge others and be challenged.
- A team player who is able to work with stakeholders in other functions to achieve objectives.
- Ability to understand and deliver technical information compellingly and with gravitas to colleagues across the business.
- Ability to provide evidence-based recommendations and influence decision making processes using all available insight.
- Organised, disciplined and able to work under intense pressure to meet deadlines.
- Analytical skills with the ability to present concise complex information.
- Knowledge of manufacturing environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ideally with a detailed working knowledge of SAP.
- Must write and speak Danish and English
Apply for the job by clicking: HERE. Your application and CV must be written in English.
For inquiries pertaining to the job, please contact HR Navigator Partner, Poul Lauridsen, at tel. 2841 2345 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and inquiries are processed with full discretion. Applications are processed on a regular basis and the job post will be removed from our website www.hrnavigator.dk when the right candidate is found. Accession as soon as possible.
danlind is a Danish company with two factories in Hammel and Holstebro. In 2017, danlind was acquired by McBride, one of the world’s largest private label manufacturers for detergents. danlind’s production facilities comprise approx. 41,000 square metres. Their set-up ensures a flexible and LEAN-optimised production. This is supported by modern logistics management with a high degree of focus on efficiency, sustainability and a high level of reliability of delivery. They produce to order and to stock for their customers according to the principle of just-in-time delivery. Each year, they send more than 1,000 different products into the global market. Click HERE to learn more about danlind.